"can not update mcu 'mcu' config as it is shutdown" experiencing errors on startup

Basic Information:

Printer Model: The printer I have is a stock Ender 3 S1 Pro, with klipper firmware using a raspberry pi hosting octoprint.
MCU / Printerboard: ARM STM32F401
klippy.log (263.8 KB)
serial.log (15.1 KB)

Issue Description:

When I start up my printer I get the following errors:
“Unable to issue reset command on MCU ‘mcu’”
“Failed to verify BLTouch probe is raised; retrying.”
and
“MCU ‘mcu’ shutdown: ADC out of range”

The printer I have is a stock Ender 3 S1 Pro, with klipper firmware using a raspberry pi hosting octoprint.

I have googled each of the individual errors which have lead me to check my serial settings, & that each of the connections in my printer are secure (see below). I have also attempted to restart the printer, the klipper firmware, and the host at each stage.

As an additional note, when issuing the pin up or pin down command i get the following results:

Send: BLTOUCH_DEBUG COMMAND=pin_up
Recv: // MCU 'mcu' shutdown: ADC out of range
Recv: // This generally occurs when a heater temperature exceeds
Recv: // its configured min_temp or max_temp.
Recv: // Once the underlying issue is corrected, use the
Recv: // "FIRMWARE_RESTART" command to reset the firmware, reload the
Recv: // config, and restart the host software.
Recv: // Printer is shutdown
Recv: !! MCU 'mcu' shutdown: ADC out of range
Recv: ok

From there I am still experiencing each of these errors and have attempted to look into the klippy log for more information, but I am lost.

I have been running the same settings/hardware/configuration and have been getting consistent prints without issues, but now I cannot get past startup. I haven’t changed anything and am not sure where to look

I’ll take any help I can get, if there is any information I have missed that would be helpful please let me know. I apologize if I’ve missed anything

See ADC out of range