'Endstop z still triggered after retract'

I am using an Elegoo Neptune 4 pro using klipper and every time I try to level I get the error code ‘Endstop z still triggered after retract’ Im brand new to 3d printing and really need help atm

Hello @onoble !

There was a template that asked for some information. You deleted it right away. Why?

Please attach the klippy.log to your next post.

2 Likes

same is HAPPENING TO ME!

@onoble and @droptimus95

Did you read, what EddyMI3D wrote above?

You need to provide MUCH more info, if you expect any help from the community!

Without information about your setup, there is no way to help you!

Most important is an actual “klippy.log”!

That’s why there is this template to fill out!

### Basic Information:
[x] Printer Model: 
[x] MCU / Printerboard:
[x] `klippy.log`

*Fill out above information and* [u]***in all cases attach your* `klippy.log` *file***[/u] (use zip to compress it, if too big). *Pasting your* `printer.cfg` *is **not** needed*
***Be sure to check our "Knowledge Base" Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there***
2 Likes

I’m not sure if we can meaningful support this.

Elegoo seems to be using a modified Klipper version, but did not release the sources and is effectively in violation of the GPL.
Your best bet is to approach Elegoo directly

2 Likes

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Elegoo Neptune 4 Pro
MCU / Printerboard: stm32f401xc or vers047b8fe-dirty-20230703_160308-mkspiion
klippy.log klippy.zip (4.9 MB)

sorry if i did this wrong but I am such a noob at this, please explain this to me like you would to a 8yr old. But here are the specs you asked for I think. My problem is when i changed nozzle I left extruder head running and it made a small arc and reset printer. I changed out the extruder motherboard thinking that was the problem but no fix. The weird thing is that I can control z axis up and down but it will not go all the way down. Every time i try to home it it just goes up and rezeros and refuses to go lower. I can only manually make it go up and back down to the new z axis zero. I updated firmware and still not fixed. I have 0 xp with gcode so here I am hoping to fix it. I’ve contacted elegoo and they just told me to check wiring and use cura with their profile to try and print. I am way past that. Printer will not print any of the models their flash drive came with or will not auto zero or let me do the axillary calibrations.

Try homing the printer first before doing anything else.
Issue a G28 command or use the Home button in the webif

grafik

tried it
No luck :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.