How to connect klipper to Makerbot Replicator 2X?

My Description:

1. I have a Makerbot Replicator 2X,and it motherboard is Migthyboard RevH (same as RevG)
  2. I check Klipper Config Folder, there is the config file of Mightyboard RevE (using Makerbot Replicator 1 AND Flashforage Replicator Dual) GitHub: Klipper - MightyBoard RevE(mega1280)
  3. I found the Pins Files of these two motherboard pins in GitHub sailfish firmware.(GitHub: Sailfish Firmware)he good news is that they use the same set of pin definitions
  4. When comparing their pins, it seems that the working mode of the temperature sensor is different (Although they use the same type of sensor.

My Question:
Can I Change the Pins to become the Config File of Mightyboard RevH according to the Config File of Mightyboard RevE?

What else should I pay attention to if I want the Klipper firmware to RUN on the Mightyboard RevH?

Welcome to discuss together
Thank you very much!
:yum:

Thingivers-Makerbot Mightyboard RevE

Makerbot Replicator 2X type K thermocouple is used,and I Find some information on the Klipper Official Web Klipper: MAXxxxxx-temperature-sensors
Maybe it helps me. I’m trying to get the firmware to read the temperature parameters!

I’m working on adding support for the rev g and rev h mightyboards. The display is now supported and I have the LED lights working and am close to having the extruder temp sensor working. Keep an eye on my fork dockterj/klipper: Adding support for MakerBot Replicator 2 (github.com)