Klipper delta bed mesh/ z height issues

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Flsun Super Racer
MCU / Printerboard: Mks Robin Nano V3
klippy.log
klippy (4).zip (1.1 MB)

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file. Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our Knowledge Base and in particular this and this post

Describe your issue: when setting z height offset either on Klipperscreen or fluiddpi during printing i can adjust the layer to correct height but for some reason klipper either doesnt save it correctly or isnt using it i adjust the height to a correct one then after finishing the print and saving new z height and rebooting when starting the next print it either is completely touching bed or only a vary small distance from it. I tried releving multiple time its a delta so there is no adjustment on the bed but according to the probe which accuracy checked out great is showing a larger variation on the bed mesh but i know its not that far out i have checked it multiple times its glass so and of all things when using marlin it printed perfect i just wanted the better accuracy and consistency with klipper. but the printer was printing great before the switch and now its like is doesnt save adjustments made to z height or has issues on each layer