Klipper on Anycubic Kobra Neo

Printer Model: Anycubic Kobra Neo
MCU / Printerboard: Tri_Gorilla_Gen_V.3/ HC32f460
klippy.log
klippy.log (43.7 KB)

Trying to put klipper on my Kobra Neo. I’ve used kiauh to install klipper, moonraker, mainsail, and fluidd. When I go to the advanced section of the kiauh gui, then select “get MCU id” then UART, which is the only connection type that yields a result, I get ttyAMA0. I then go to the klipper directory and “make menuconfig” and select the chipset the next two settings show these options and on both, I just select the first, because I don’t know what to select. I then make the firmware.bin file and flash it to the card. Install the firmware and restart the printer. When I start mainsail I’m told unable to connect to MCU. My MCU section in the printer.cfg is “serial: /dev/serial/by-id/usb-1a86_klipper-/dev/ttyAMA0-if00” I don’t know what to set it too to get the OS to connect to the board.

Please forgive me if I’ve asked the wrong questions, or provided the wrong or too many examples. I only know enough to be dangerous, but I’ll never learn it if I don’t do it.

![Screenshot 2023-09-25 200909|540x405]
![Screenshot 2023-09-25 201407|667x415]
Screenshot 2023-09-25 201614
(upload://3QUwrEaJyCXHXcxYeRPuDGvkxfW.png)
(upload://zIuDmItT9CjNoDNjF8025ArTZOB.png)
Screenshot 2023-09-25 200920

Screenshot 2023-09-25 201639

Do you have a raspberry pi connected to the pins on the motherboard of the printer or do you have it plugged into the USB port?
If you can SHH into the pi and issue the command

ls /dev/serial/by-id/*

That should give you the MCU serial port details you need to put into your printer.cfg file.
https://www.klipper3d.org/Installation.html

I’ve done all of that. None of it works.

This chip is not yet natively supported. See Support for HDSC chips (HC32F460) for a solution

Thank you. Can you point me to where I can find info on calibrating dimensional accuracy in klipper as well?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.