Mainsail Klipper error

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3v2
MCU / Printerboard: 4.2.2
klippy.log
klippy.log (53.9 KB)

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file. Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed

Describe your issue: New to Klipper, I set up the bin file and connected my PI to my printer and I keep getting this error: Option ‘max_temp’ in section ‘heater_bed’ must be specified. The config file has the correct default bed setting of 130 which I’m assuming bis correct. I don’t know what to do.

Where did you get that config file from? I’ve never seen a config file that uses ‘=’ to assign attributes in the config file before. I don’t know if that’s the error or not, however it’s the only thing I can see that doesn’t look right, and the error in the log file is that klipper is throwing an exception while reading and parsing the config file, so that would be consistent.

So, instead of doing “max_temp = 130”, try doing “max_temp: 130” and see if that fixes the problem

The file is the klippy.log which adds = to all the settings the actual printer config file there is no = see image.

My mistake, sorry about that

Please attach your original printer.cfg

printer.cfg (2.0 KB)

Typo in your config

Thanks so much, don’t know how I missed that!!