Missing configuration

Basic Information:

Printer Model:
MCU / Printerboard:
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file. Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our Knowledge Base and in particular this and this post

Describe your issue:

I just reinstalled Klipper and I’m getting these weird errors. When I click the more information button I’m just taken to a ‘page not found’ error. Did I miss something?

Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 6.59.30 PM

klippy (9).log (37.0 KB)

The errors are telling you exactly what the problem is.

Ok. How can I define these items?

Ah yes, I could see why you would think that. Strange thing is that this documentation is in my printer.cfg file.
config-202331-21594.zip (1.9 KB)

Oh wait! Weird. Its in my printer config file on my pi but not in this file I just uploaded… Why might that be?

Check your klippy.log file. In there is all what Klipper has used as config and also where it expects the files to be.
From the log above your config is expected in /home/chrismckay/printer_data/config/printer.cfg and it does not contain the relevant macro definitions.

Perfect! Thank you! I just wrote out from my correct printer.cfg file to that address you pasted and everything is working correctly. It seems I’ve been writing out to the wrong location… which means I may have two different printer.cfg files. Everything seems to be working now. Thanks again!