Printer randomly shutting down

Basic Information:

Printer Model: ender 3
MCU / Printerboard: skr pico
Host / SBC
klippy.log

Describe your issue:

past 4 prints printer is randomly shutting down in between prints i tried everything i reduced the print speed, changed the cable the goes to the mcu but the issue just wouldnt go away
i have attached logs below if someone can help me figure out what the issue is, thank you
klippy.zip (652.5 KB)

Hello @sushi !

How old is the printer?

Maybe the PSU gets weak or is malfunctioning

First unplug every connection and plug back in. I would replace the heating element for the nozzle if you have a spare. Mine looked fine but failed internally. Some beds/boards have a fuse check/replace. Ferrule crimp your wires $15 peace of mind.

the printer is 1.5 years old I thought this could be an issue but I have a small strip of 24v light connected to the psu and it never flickered/went off also this is a 350w psu

i bought 2 60w heating elements 2 months ago that are compatible with my printer and installed it and kept one spare I will try replacing that (i initially switched bc the old one was just 40w took a lot of time to get to printing temp (260°C)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.