Strange behavior on XY-movement after update

Hi Sineos,

i was afraid to hear exactly that answer … to go where boldly no one has gone before!

In fact the printer is really spartanic, no display (it had one but that was removed nearly immediately, since i was to lazy to walk to the printer and it ate my voltage :wink: ), no cameras, nothing. The only pieces of luxury are in fact the neo pixels, a sensor to pick up the air temperature in the compartment and the ADXL345 which connects directly to the RPi and shouldn’t affect the communication. Only 6 steppers (four of them working), 2 heaters, 2 fans (I don’t have a part cooling fan yet). Beside the heat-break fan i only have a 120mm fan cooling the Octopus and the RPi. In full action i have never seen more than 28°C on the Octopus and 35°C on the RPi.

i have already seen your Timer too close advices and my design was from scratch made to be electrically stable. I use shielded cables wherever possible, if not the cabling is braided. I’m using SD Card from sandisk.

Last but not least: everything worked before the update.

Things i plan to do:

• Remove the KlipperScreen package from old days, since the display is already gone.
  • Remove the neo pixels (do you mean just to pull the cable or remove from config also?)
  • If nothing helps until here: Completely wipe the RPi and set up a fresh System.

Any other recommendations or recommendations for the last step? I would go with MainsailOS again or maybe Armbian with KIAUH and installing from scratch.