Regular freezes causing blobs and zits?

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Prusa MK3S+ Bear
MCU / Printerboard: Einsy Rambo
Host / SBC: Raspberry Pi 400
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

I have recently noticed that my printer will freeze up every few seconds and leave small blobs on the print. I was able to time it and it looks like it happens every 5-6 seconds. Any help would be appreciated.

Here’s a clip of this happening:

EDIT: I really need to start looking closer at my klippy.logs
The issue turned out to be my second filament sensor constantly triggering and freezing every now and then. I fixed this by disabling it when not in use.

1 Like

False triggering is a common problem with filament sensors.

Also, honestly, good job on finding your solution. A lot of people just come and post and expect others to troubleshoot for them.

The klippy logs have a ton of information, sometimes it seems like overkill, but nearly everything is in there somewhere.

grafik

Do you run more on the Pi400 than just Klipper?

I’m wondering, is there a resource to help other people decode their klippy.logs so that there are fewer simple fix topics like this? If not, maybe a single page where people post their simple fixes on could suffice?

Do you know this one?

https://sineos.github.io/

1 Like

Thank you. No, I didn’t know that one, but I was wondering how people got those graphs in other forum posts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.