Taz 6 Z Probe Calibrate No trigger on probe after full movement

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Lulzbot Taz 6 IT-Works Titan Aero
MCU / Printerboard:atmega2560
klippy.log
logs-20230901-131154.zip (1.2 MB)

Hello all,
I have been struggling with this for a while now and thought i might reach out as my solution has not been addressed in other posts.

I have a Lulzbot Taz 6 with an Aerostruder. this printer has a push button style Z probe point that works just fine for homing, triggers no problem. However, when attempting a PROBE_CALIBRATE or PROBE_ACCURACY command it fails with “No trigger on probe after full movement”. Also the printer fails corner bed level process with “Probe samples exceed samples_tolerance” error. wiring seems in good condition/connected, haven’t tested them but since I haven’t changed anything on the extruder besides the nozzle (switched to Nozzle X), Z homing works and I never had issues like this with the Marlin firmware I just switched from, it doesn’t seem like it’s hardware related. I have tried increasing the z_min but it just puts a scary amount of pressure on the probe point while still failing

Hello @DeeJaay86 !

Have you tried a larger value for sample_retract_dist in [probe]?
The default value is 2.0.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.